Center of Gravity
What do you do during the class?
Let’s get up and try to stand with one leg. How long can you stand? Ever wonder how do tightrope walkers keep their balance on a narrow rope? In this workshop, we will be discovering gravity and the Center of Gravity. Experimenting ways to balance objects. Are you ready? Cause I‘m ready to let go!
Suitable for kids 6 to 10 years old.
How it works
1. Select your preferred workshop time slot.
2. Write down your address on the REMARKS column.
3. You’ll receive your materials in the mail before your workshop. (Yes! Materials are inclusive in the fee)
4. A live online session joining link will be sent via email before the event.
* Please select a workshop slot that’s at least 1 week away to be safe.
Estimated Delivery Dates
You will receive your material box in 3-5 working days.
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE!!!
The Dork Side is founded by Vivienne, a workshop offering science activities and experiments to kids from 4 to 10 years old. Vivienne believes that children have great curiosity and imaginations, and science experiments give us great values such as critical thinking, problem solving, honesty, discipline, perseverance and humility. The Dork Side encourages these values and motivate your children in many ways.
More Classes by Vivienne
These classes are available based on your selections.